What is the one thing that works all day but hardly gets any attention? Your office AC. Air conditioners in most offices are usually under a lot of pressure since they are left running all day. Therefore, to keep yourself and your employee’s safe, it is suggested that your air conditioners are serviced quarterly. Other than timely maintenance, there are some tips to keep in mind to prevent accidents:
1. If the Ac is too small for the room it is being used in and you run the ac is kept running for long hours you run the risk of an explosion.
2. Lack of good quality parts inside a low-quality AC can lead to technical issues, which often leads to fires.
3. At times, curtains or objects are placed in front of the window AC, which causes the air circulation to be obstructed, causing the AC to heat up.
4. If you do not use the right power cable, there is a high risk of fire.
5. If there is dirt in the AC condenser, high temperature and high pressure in the compressor can cause accidents.
6. Blockage somewhere in the pipe inside the AC can create high pressure and cause the compressor to explode.
7. Filling the compressor with less or more refrigerant than its limit or not filling the refrigerant properly can cause high pressure leading to a fire.
8. One of the causes of accidents is not properly vacuuming the AC.
9. Accidents can happen even if you do not use the correct rated circuit breaker
In order to avoid accidents, regular servicing must be ensured. We at sBusiness, provide regular Air Condition servicing on a subscription basis and on demand. Let us help you make your office a safer place and keep the AC out of your mind so that you can focus on what is important.